Pressure balance MPA
Absolute and gauge pressure
Mechanical dead-weight tester absolute pressure
- Measurement range: 0,7·10-3…10 MPa
- Accuracy: 0,01; 0,008; 0,005; 0,003
Absolute and gauge-pressure measuring instruments calibration and verification: pressure calibrators, barometers, instrument pressure transducers (sensors), digital manometers, pressure balances, etc.
- Absolute and gauge-pressure measurement all-in-one instrument.
- Modular system: to extend measurement range, several piston-cylinder assemblies (PCA) may be used within one basement with pressure generator.
- High accuracy classes including secondary reference standards.
- Modern system of instrument control and monitoring of all the units from one multitask touch screen.
- Alternatively to analogues available, high accuracy measurement of residual pressure by precise membrane capacitive vacuum meter is provided.
- Automatic start of PCA piston motor when the piston is in floating position.
- Built-in pumps to create absolute and gauge-pressure up to 1 MPa.